Students Have The Opportunity To:
- Turn their passions and talents into a real business
- Learn from legendary entrepreneurs
- Perfect Elevator Pitch
- Develop Own Brand(s) by Creating a Company Logo and Website
- Learn To Manage Business Expenses and Income
- Learn About Different Types of Business Structures
- Write a real business plan
- Get a Business Bank Account
- Learn About Government Responsibilities and Resources
- Go on Business Field Trips
- Learn About Franchises
- Learn About the Business of Sports
- Register Business at the relevant Offices
- Sell Your Products at a Trade Show
- Meet Other Awesome Entrepreneurs and Network, Network, Network
- Make A Profit!
The Academy also provides local community members with a variety of opportunities to volunteer and get involved. From exciting business guest lecturers and dynamic field trips to innovative companies, to passionate business mentors and investor panelists, there are countless ways to help these local students launch their own enterprises and become impassioned local leaders.
YEA! is not only a wonderful tool to teach students about business, but also a great way to build confident leaders with values. An excellent instrument to unify the business and educational communities, teaching more students how to make a job, not just take a job.